Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Baby No. 3

I recently jumped on the Clarisonic bandwagon!

I told myself I'd control my spendings, but Best Friend was buying one and she found a pretty good deal. So I got mine a bit earlier than expected. I guess it'll be my birthday present for myself (hopefully my only one..unless I can't control myself =X).

I've been wanting one since the whole wave of raves (lol) that were coming out last year for it. I really wanted to see how well it would fair on my very acne prone and extremely combination skin (especially right now in the winter). I did try a regular facial brush before from The Body Shop after hearing how they could be similar to the Clarisonic but that just left my face feeling very raw..eek!

I am hoping I could update often with the progression of my skin condition. Maybe weekly or every couple of weeks? I hope I don't go through the purging process that some users went through but if that'll lead to a better complexion..bring it on! :D






Of course I had to get it in purple! ^__^






Baby No.2 hasn't faced the blogging world yet but its kiddies have been on here for quite some time now. Maybe I'll do a separate post later on dedicated to it :P

Has anyone else tried/want to try the Clarisonic cleansing system? If yes what kind of results did you have?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar