Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Product Review: Saizen (Daiso) Natural Pack Charcoal Masque

The Natural Pack Charcoal Masque is another raved product at Girltalk. This became a much-sought product after all the raves and the stocks would last for only one day at Saizen. It's always out of stock. I was lucky to get myself one tube of this masque as they just stocked up on it when I went to Saizen that night. I had doubts at first since it is, well, black. I still went ahead and tried it and after using it for a few weeks now, here is my review of the product.

I use the EcoTools Foundation Brush to apply it. Thank goodness, there are no black stains after washing it. :P


Pros:
- It effectively pulls out whiteheads and blackheads
- It really brightens your face as dead skin cells are removed together with the masque
- I actually like using it as a nose pack
- It is gooey and I think it helps in effectively pulling out the nasty white/blackheads
- For the price of PHP85/tube, it is such a steal!
- Locally available

Cons:
- Although it is locally available, it is always OOS -_- (I reserved two tubes but I had to cancel since I couldn't drop by Galleria)
- It is available only at Saizen which doesn't have branches other than the one in Robinson's Galleria
- It makes my face red after I peel off the masque
- Since it is gooey, I have to use a brush to spead it thickly and evenly all over my face
- Maybe a little hard to remove
- I will never use this again on the skin in between my upper lip and nose. It tugs at the facial hairs on that area and peeling it from there hurts big time.

Will I buy again? YES!
Overall rating: 4.5/5

Here's a picture of me wearing the charcoal masque.


My right eye's kinda sore, sorry about that. :P I couldn't make a wacky face since the masque is really tight and I can hardly move my mouth and cheeks. :-D

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar