Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Disney's "Ariel" "Under The Sea Eye's" trio by e.l.f.


 Ok Trenders, so on to the forth in this little Disney and e.l.f. collaboration collection.   Part of the Walgreens Pharmacy exclusive collection is this little gem retailing for $4.99. This surprisingly was a great little trio minus one item I'm not all that I'm not all that fond of.  The packaging again was beautiful and well thought of.  I feel when all the items from the entire collection are all together it's quite a beautiful sight.  The lids to the duo eyeshadows screw on, making them very secure and travel friendly.

As far as the actual product goes, well not too bad at all.  The teal and light gold duo is called "High Tide" although all the shadows have a satin/shimmer finish I'm ok with it.  I like that the eyeshadow is more of a traditional "Little Mermaid" teal.  The light gold tone is a great accenting color.  The second duo of a purple/mauve and rose gold is my favorite.  I wish the pictures of the swatches would show how beautiful the colors are, but trust me when worn there is some beauty to it. Not only are the colors beautiful the image on the cover if my favorite.  Together  I feel that all four color make an amazing eye look.  

Now, lets talk quality.  This is an e.l.f. product and they are known for their great inexpensive prices.  If you're looking for a high quality shadow, this is not.  There is fallout and a eyeshadow primer is a must to get the full effect of the colors and to make them adhere. I would give this six stars out of ten if I were to rate this.  In all, I do like these and will use these.  Sorry trash can, maybe next time LOL.

Moving forward to the felt tip water proof eyeliner in this trio.  This is part of the e.l.f. Essential Line and retails for $1.00.  I am not a fan of this at all and had purchased this liner in the past.  The felt tip never seems to have a steady flow of product and remains dry.  I can never accomplish a clean line.  I have nothing nice to say about this.  I even found it hard to doodle with on my hand.  It's useless!

Would I recommend this? Yes, I like two of the three items and the eyeliner is just an added extra in my opinion.  I purchased this for the eyeshadows so I'm ok with the eyeliner not working.  The price was great for what you're getting.  When all was said and done, I'm happy with this purchase.







Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar