Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Let it burn



Don't you just love putting a candle on and relaxing and maybe put on a movie or read a book?
I certainly do, and after hearing tons about Yankee candles I finally decided to buy myself some.


 
As soon as I opened the box I could smell the candles, I loved the 'Ooooh it's arrived' haha, nice touch. Currently I'm burning Clean Cotton and initally I was so confused, I couldn't smell anything for about 3 hours or so. But now it's burnt in quiet a bit the smell is nice but not as strong as I expected. I don't know if that's because it's a small candle or just me building up expectations. Either way its a lovely subtle scent and it seems to be flickering right now too which I love. Something keeps mutating on the wick though which is rather odd. I also got baby powder, lemon lavender and vanilla lavender. (Yup I love the smell of lavender!) Does anyone else burn Yankee candles? What do you think?
<3
(All pictures taken by me. I love my camera.)

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar