Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag

Kiko Limited Editions for Summer 2014
I found this tag over on Pieces of Beauty and since I am a drugstore girl at heart, I had to spread the love. Here are 8 questions and my answers regarding drugstore beauty products.


1. What is your favorite drugstore makeup brand?
Hmm how to choose only one. I love Kiko Makeup Milano for the wonderful limited editions, they're stepping up their game. My other favorite brand is L'Oréal for its consistency in high quality and their amazing lipsticks.

2. What are your favorite face, cheek and lip products?
One of my favorite face products is definitely the Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream. Great coverage, feels very light and lasts a long time. For cheeks I love all of the Catrice and Sleek blushes but nothing ever stole my heart like the Kiko Daring Game Sculpting Bronzer.

3. Least favorite product?
Has to be the Limited Editions from Essence. They have so many good products in their permanent line, but each of their limited editions is worse than the one before.

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
The best beauty bargain is definitely the E.l.f. Eyelid Primer. The best eyeshadow primer I've tried, beating even the Lorac one, and for only 1€!

5. What is your favorite underdog product (something you love that is often overlooked)?
It must be the L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau de Teint foundation. It has practically the only thing that I wore during the day in summer. It has a liquid-to-powder finish and goes on and feels like water on the skin. I love it!!!
My no-makeup makeup face with the L'Oreal Nude Magique foundation

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
I think in general L'Oréal and Bourjois products are overpriced, but the best part of the drugstore is that there are always amazing deals. I usually buy my makeup 50% off. The joy :)

7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
The best ones are probably the new L'Oréal Collection Exclusive Pure Reds (see the full post on these here). They are amazing demi-matte lipsticks. Letitia's Red is a very close dupe to MAC's Diva and Blake's Red is similar to MAC's Ruby Woo but less dry and more comfortable on the lips.


8. Drugstore product not worth the hype?
Hmm.. I thought on this for a couple of days and I really can't think about anything..That's great right?

So here are my answers!
Now I tag all of you reading this post and if you are a drugstore fan answer the questions and link your post down below in the comments or tweet me so I can read it!
xo
A

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar