Hello ladies and gents!
My Salad Box for the month of December just arrived yesterday and I'd like to share with you what the contents are.
and here they are!
It's lighter than the last two boxes.
Sample bottle of Alyssa Ashley Musk in Dangerous But Fun
Carmex Lip Balm
Virginia Olsen Mineral Blush in Bronzer Wood Matte and 2 Sophia Eyelash Enhancer GC worth Php500.
Ciate Mini Polishes
Probably the best among the bunch! I'll finally get to try the Caviar nails!
Urbanears Gift Voucher worth Php300.
Honestly, I am quite disappointed for this month's box. The only thing I was excited about was the caviar nails. The rest were things I wouldn't be interested to try out. these are mostly GC's now and it's not what I thought these boxes are for. I thought it should be sample items delivered to your doorstep so that if you like a certain product, that's when you go to the store and buy the standard size.
But with these GC's, you'll have no choice but to go to the store just so you can maximize what you paid for these boxes.
We used one of the GC's at last month's Salad Box and it was one of the worst experiences we had from a certain beauty service.
I will give another chance for The Salad box and hopefully they give a better selection on next month's box. If not, then I'll just place my money on a better one.
Cheers!
DAWN








0 Yorumlar